Kartik Aaryan is one of the self-made actors in Bollywood. Despite not having any family connection in the B-town, the talented actor has made his place in the industry.
The actor was born and raised in Gwalior and is 29 years old. He is one of the most talked-about celebrities not only just because of his acting skills but for his handsome looks as well.
With his million-dollar smile, he has made the girls drool over him!!!
He bagged fame with his nailing performance in his debut film “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” where he delivered a 6-minute long monologue which became quite famous at the time.
Also, he has given a few of the great hits at the Box office which includes films like Pyaar Ka Punchnama series and Sonu Ke Titu ki Sweety.
His exemplary performance is being appreciated by everyone in the industry and by the audience as well. On the professional front, the actor is currently on cloud nine.
He has his kitty full of movies where along with his upcoming movie Pati, Patni Aur Woh opposite Ananya Panday and Bhumi Pednekar he would also be seen in Dostana’s sequel where he will be sharing the screen with Janhvi Kapoor.
Well, all I can say is that the actor had made his debut with film Pyaar Ka Punchnama and since then he has never looked back. So, let us look at some anonymous and interesting facts about him that will surely leave you amazed :
1. Kartik Aaryan might be one of those most real celebrities you would think to have encountered. Surprisingly though, Aaryan isn’t his real name.
The lad who has taken Bollywood by storm lately is the Gwalior boy Kartik Tiwari.
2. Kartik Aaryan is graduated as a Btech. in Biotechnology. He aspired to be in the National Aeronautics and Space Agency and become a scientist, if not an actor in Bollywood.
3. The actor happens to be a good table tennis player.
4. Kartik Aryan is a huge play station lover. He was so fond of playing it that he used to bunk his classes to play it and have fun with his friends.
5. While Kartik was struggling he used to live with 12 people in a 2 bedroom set. All 12 people including Kartik we struggling actors.
Since Kartik is good at cooking he often used to cook food for his roommates.
6. When Kartik shifted to Mumbai, he was in a very serious relationship. But, it’s really sad that his girlfriend dumped him because he chose acting as his career.
7. The actors who inspire Kartik Aryan is Akshay Kumar. Kartik believes that Akshay Kumar’s journey is quite motivating and really inspires him.
8. His secret crush is Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence. He loves her films and great performances.
9. On the day he signed the contract for Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011) while returning home he met with a terrible accident.
His auto flipped and he injured his leg very badly due to which the film got delayed for a few months.
10. Kartik is a real-life Kumbh Ke Mele fame Lost and Found kid. He was lost in Delhi’s Karol Bagh market at the age of four and was found after a meticulous search ride of four hours!
11. We all love his famous monologue from the Movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama. Kartik actually made a record of shooting the lengthiest monologue in the history of the film industry up to that point in time.
After that in the second part of the same movie he again did a monologue with was 12 min and 12 pages shot and it took him 6 days to complete it.
12. Kartik Aryan loves to write. He is a great story writer and we also wish his story to come online soon so that, his fan can enjoy them.
13. Kartik Aaryan recently launched his youtube channel “Koki Puchega” with just 4 videos he has around 300k subscribers. All four videos are intended to raise awareness on coronavirus.
Kartik is always in news because of his stylish looks Checkout some of his insta posts.