RRB NTPC Admit Card is likely to be released in the month of March by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Usually, the conducting body releases the admit card a week before the examination, so the students are advised to keep a tab on the latest notification updates. Once the admit card is released the applicants can access their RRB NTPC admit card by entering their respective user ID and password, which had been provided to every applicant during registration.
|RRB NTPC Admit Card (1st CBT)||March 2020|
|Result of RRB NTPC (1st CBT)||To be notified later|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card (2nd CBT)||To be notified later|
Important Documents to be carried
It has been already mentioned that after downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to preserve it until the exam gets over. However, along with the admit card the conducting body asks every student to carry a valid photo ID proof to the examination hall. Without a valid photo ID proof, the candidate’s examination will be cancelled. The candidate may carry any of the following document along with the RRB NTPC admit card to access into the examination hall.
- Original Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- College/University photo ID card
- Any identity card issued to the candidate from the government.
Along with the original, the students are required to carry a xerox copy of the ID proof.
RRB NTPC Admit Card: Region-wise
Each zone has different websites. The candidates need to download the admit card from the website specified for that particular zone.
How to download RRB NTP admit card 2020?
The students can follow the steps mentioned below to download admit card without any haste.
- The students are required to visit the official website of the respective RRBs.
- Click on the RRB NTPC admit card download link which would be displayed on the home page.
- A page would be displayed where the candidates have to enter their registration number and password which is the date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. The students are required to check whether the information mentioned on their admit card matches with their ID proof or not. Any sort of discrepancy in the information should be reported to the representative of the examination through the helpline number mentioned in the site.
- After checking the details on the right-hand side a download sign would be given to download the page. Click on it and take a print out of the RRB NTPC admit card and preserve it for later use.
How to download the RRB NTPC Admit Card in case you forget the registration number?
Usually, the registration number and password is intimated to all the applicants during registration through emails and messages. If in case you are unable to get hold of your password and registration number then, you may retrieve both of them by proceeding with the following steps.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Forgot Registration Number” tab.
- The two option would pop up- search by name and date of birth or else search by email ID and date of birth.
- Choose any of the above-given options to retrieve the registration number and then enter your name, mother’s name, and date of birth to login.
Details mentioned in the RRB NTPC Admit Card
RRB NTPC admit card holds a lot of importance until the exam gets over and the result is released. Apart from the details and candidature of the applicant, the admit card also informs about the exam day guidelines to the students. Browse down to check out the things that you will acknowledge from the admit card.
The admit card comprises of the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Applicant’s registration number
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Exam venue
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Exam day guideline to be adhered by the applicant
RRB NTPC exam guidelines
The conducting body provides instructions to the applicants which have to be adhered by all. These instructions are mentioned in the RRB NTPC admit card which is as follows:
- Applicants are not allowed to carry electronic gadgets and items in the examination hall. The prohibited items include mobile phones, Bluetooth, wristwatch, belts, metallic wears, pen/pencil, calculators and mini laptops.
- Any kind of chit paper found with the candidate will lead to cancellation of their application and they would be debarred from appearing again for the examination.
- Students are suggested to reach the exam venue well before time to avoid any chaos at the last moment.
- The invigilators check every candidate’s admit card, so make sure that the details match with the ID proof provided or else the application will be cancelled.
- It is important to note for the applicants that the blank space left for signature and thumb impression has to be strictly filled in front of the invigilator.
Candidates need not be worried about the admit card because the conducting body makes sure to inform every applicant through emails and messages. The applicants have to carry admit card along with a valid photo ID proof and a photo to the examination venue to seek entry into the examination hall. Students failing to adhere to it, will not be allowed to sit for the examination.