Here are the step by step instructions on how to download Android Game apk OBB. PUBG Mobile Korea (KR) is a version of PUBG Mobile published by PUBG Corporation for users from the KRJP region (Korea and Japan). It has a more extensive variety of cosmetics and other items in comparison to the global version of the game. The Korean version also contains a unique in-game currency called ‘Donkatsu Medal’, which players can use to acquire a different set of rewards.
Players from the KRJP region can directly download the game from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If users from other regions want to download the game, they can do so by using APK and OBB files.
In this article, we discuss how you can download PUBG Mobile KR version APK and OBB.
PUBG Mobile: How to download Korean version APK and OBB
PUBG Mobile Korean version (KR) APK download link: Click here
PUBG Mobile Korean version (KR) OBB download link: Click here
You can follow the steps given below to download PUBG Mobile Korean version (KR) on your device:
- Step 1: Download the APK and OBB files from the aforementioned links.
- Step 2: Next, you would have to enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option, if not done already. You can do so by following these steps: Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Step 3: Install the APK file but do not open it yet.
- Step 4: Rename the OBB file to ‘main.14350.com.pubg.krmobile.obb’ and copy it to Android/OBB/com.pubg.krmobile (create a folder with this name if there isn’t one already).
- Step 5: After the files are copied, you can open the game and enjoy playing.
The size of the APK and OBB files are 56.88 MB and 1.88 GB respectively. Players would, therefore, have to make sure that there is sufficient storage space on their device.
If you receive an error message, consider downloading the files again and perform the same steps mentioned above.