Here are the answers to Amazon App Quiz for Wednesday, December 9th, 2020. This Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest Is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 8 AM & Close At 12 PM. Guys, We Will Provide Answers At Sharp 8.01 AM, It Is faster than Other websites, and hence it will help you post your answers in the app easily and as soon as possible. This may increase your chance of winning.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 9th December 2020
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 9th December” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Make sure to answer by noon as the quiz is not valid after 12 pm today.
Amazon Quiz 9th December 2020 Answers Win Rs. 25,000
Q1: Which recently celebrated festival is also known as Surya Shasthi?
Answer 1: Chhath
Q2: The RuPay card was recently launched in which neighbouring country?
Answer 2: Bhutan
Q3:The Last Dance’ is an award winning 2020 sports documentary about which sports team?
Answer 3: Chicago Bulls
Q4: This is a character from which famous series?
Answer 4: Star Wars
Q5: This picture must have been taken in which continent?
Answer 5: Africa
- This Contest Will Commence On 9th December From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon. In-App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- After that, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Exciting Prizes ” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).